Untitled Goose Game Ironic Fandom
Untitled Goose Game is a stealth puzzle video game developed by House House and published by Panic. Released in 2019, the players control a goose who bothers the inhabitants of an idyllic English village. The player must use the goose's abilities to manipulate objects and non-player characters in order to complete specific objectives and make progress through the game. It met with positive reviews due to its gameplay and humor thus gaining popularity. This also leads to a toxic ironic fandom as well.
Why Their Goose Is Cooked
- They don't just love the game, they exalt it like it was a gift from God.
- They try to act superior to other products. Especially Zelda fans and Fortnite fans
- Much like Shrek, JoJo characters, Thanos, Bubble Bass, Peppa Pig, Sans, Komi Shouko, Mr. Bean, and Galeem, they love to constantly shoehorn the Goose into anything in existence.
- They even make some memes that are either offensive or overused.
- They even want Twitter to change its logo to honor the Untitled Goose Game. That's never going to happen anytime soon.
- Typical ignoramuses who dedicate the game to their life. How is a game more important than politics, homeless people, education, money, friends, and family.
- They tend to spam "Honk" a lot of time on anything related to the game.
- A lot of these people only play the games just for the memes instead of the gameplay or its ligament sense of humor.
- Some of them are even blind to the game's flaws such as the villager's AIs acting dumb sometimes or limited replayability.
- They think that the game would easily win Game of the Year 2019. Yes, we know it is a good game, but do you really expect this game to easily win.
- On anything related to the game, they would make some idiotic comments such as "Sorry Area 51 raid but I'm gonna be busy today" or "The game that changed a generation". In fact, most of the comments on the game are nothing but memes that would feel dry after a while.
- According to a user on Metacritic, they think that "if you don't play this game, you will be the one being mildly annoyed by a goose". How is not playing a game can change your personality? And yes, HonkusPonkus said that.
- They literally adore the Goose character like it was some untouchable God. How can you make one fictional Goose a religious figure?
- Some mature fans who have real reasons as to why they liked the game.
- Some do admit it's flaws.
- Cringey fan art is non-existent
- A lot of well-done fan art. Even the ones that capture the game's spirit.
- Some memes can be funny.
- They can still show respect to other people's opinions.
- They can still like other products released in 2019.