These are the pages they are work in progress if you want to support in one of my upcoming pages if like to. Let me know if there's any banned phrases/bias that I put.
- 1 Fandoms and Hatedoms that I don't know much yet
- 2 Draft: Japanese Video Game Foreign Dub Hatedom
- 3 Draft: Cham Cham Fandom and Hatedom
- 4 Draft: Rimururu Fandom and Hatedom
- 5 Why Rimururu Should Throw Giant Ice At Them
- 6 Draft: Chun-Li Fandom and Hatedom
- 7 Draft: Mina Majikina Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
- 8 Why Mina Should Told Her Both Fans And Haters Need To Be Healthy
- 9 Draft: Liking Something Because of The Fanservice
- 10 Draft: SNK Heroines Tag Team Franzy Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
- 11 Why It's Toxic
- 12 Draft: Metal Gear Fandom
- 13 Why They Are In The Hands Of A Terrorist
- 14 Draft: Lifty and Shifty (Happy Tree Friends) Fandom
Fandoms and Hatedoms that I don't know much yet
Draft: Japanese Video Game Foreign Dub Hatedom
Draft: Cham Cham Fandom and Hatedom
Cham Cham (チャムチャム, Chamu Chamu) is a character from the Samurai Shodown series who was introduced in Samurai Shodown II. She replaced Tam Tam's role in the cast. She is the only character of the series to star in her own pachinko game. And She had a toxic fandom and hatedom.
Draft: Rimururu Fandom and Hatedom
Rimururu (リムルル, Rimururu), known as Rimnerel in some translations, is a Samurai Shodown series character who has since become one of the most popular characters in the series. She appears in many of the series's merchandise, and even has her own character image CD. Her prototype design in Samurai Shodown II was formerly a scrapped concept for one of the heroines from another SNK game, Robo Army. According to the creators' commentary for Samurai Shodown V, she is one of the main programmer's favorite characters. In the Neo Geo Freak's 1997 Volume 8 character poll, she was voted as the twelfth favourite character with a total of 840 votes. And in Neo Geo Freak's August 1998 issue, she was ranked as the 8th best character. and She had a toxic Fandom and Hatedom.
Why Rimururu Should Throw Giant Ice At Them
Status: Need help.
Draft: Chun-Li Fandom and Hatedom
Chun-Li (春麗, also チュン・リー, Chun Rī, simplified Chinese: 春丽; traditional Chinese: 春麗; pinyin: Chūn Lì) is a character in Capcom's Street Fighter video game series. The first playable female fighter of any fighting game franchise, she made her first appearance in Street Fighter II: The World Warrior in 1991. In the series, she is an expert martial artist and Interpol officer who restlessly seeks revenge for the death of her father at the hands of the nefarious M. Bison, leader of the Shadaloo crime syndicate. Since her debut, Chun-Li has become a mainstay of the franchise and one of its most popular figures, appearing in nearly all subsequent installments of the series and several Capcom spinoff games, in addition to featuring prominently in Street Fighter-related media including two feature films, multiple anime and comic book productions, and other official series merchandise. She has earned much positive fan and critical reception for factors such as her backstory, athleticism, and in-game playability, in addition to being considered a trailblazer for female characters in fighting titles and in general video gaming. Not even Chun-Li herself is safe from her fandom and her hatedom.
Draft: Mina Majikina Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
Mina Majikina (真鏡名 ミナ, Majikina Mina) is one of the new characters of the Samurai Shodown series introduced in Samurai Shodown V.
According to the game's creators, similar to Yoshitora Tokugawa to Haohmaru, Mina was created to be the "polar opposite to Nakoruru" and as the "new heroine" to the series. They extended these keywords to everything, including fighting style, weaponry, hair color and clothing. Though she drifted slightly away from her original image, Mina became a favorite to them and they expressed an interest to implement her into more games. She has made an outside appearance in the spin off series Queen's Gate. And She has a toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why Mina Should Told Her Both Fans And Haters Need To Be Healthy
- Nostalgia-tards are present in both sides.
- They don't like her, they exalt her like she's an actual goddess.
- They sexually attracted to her when she's not real. Also keep in mind that she's only 17 years old. (Even though she's 18 years old in the reboot)
- Just like Mai and Iroha Fandoms, They obsessed with her breast, her legs and her butt.
- They made pointless ships like Talim from Soul Calibur even though it's rare.
- If this wasn't enough they also ship Nakoruru, Iroha or (rarely) Shizumaru.
- Just like Mufasa, various Danganronpa characters, Mongo, certain RWBY characters, Darth Vader, Zero (Mega Man X), Goro Akechi, 2B, Mileena, Bambi's Mom and various JoJo characters Fandoms, They took Mina's death in SSV too seriously when it comes to poll and they think it's a "reboot". which Samurai Shodown (2019) is a soft-reboot that takes after Samurai Shodown V and before the first Samurai Shodown.
- They "hate" her because of Chample but they don't seem to hate her. Despite that Chample is her pet/best friend; without him, She would not be exist.
- Some of them complain about her old moves are being replaced and/or downplayed in Samurai Shodown (2019).
- Like any female character hatedoms they only hate her because of fanservice.
- Some of Mina's haters are apart of Edgelords, SJWs and Moral Guardians.
- They share the same issues from Cham Cham, Rimururu and Iroha Hatedoms.
Status: Need help.
Draft: Liking Something Because of The Fanservice
Draft: SNK Heroines Tag Team Franzy Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy (officially written as SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~) is a fighting game developed for PS4 by SNK and for Nintendo Switch by Abstraction Games. The game was released for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in September 2018, and was published in Japan and Asia by SNK and SEGA and in North America and Europe by NIS America. An arcade version was released the following October and the Microsoft Windows version is to arrive in February 2019. It is a spiritual successor to SNK Gals' Fighters, and features a 2v2 tag-team gameplay system. and It has toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why It's Toxic
- They only liked the game because of fanservice. It takes more than that to like the game.
- Some fans are apart of Dead or Alive Hatedom and Dragon Ball FighterZ Hatedom.
- Disqus/YouTube/Twitter user: Trusk/Jorge Zaldivar/Namco Fan is example of toxic fan; he thinks this game is “not” dead because of any fighting game tournaments (mostly in Japan) and keeps asking SNK to add more characters to the game when this game itself is already stop working on it. sometimes just move on.
- They mash anyone who has different opinions on the game.
- Some of them requesting villains (Such as Mature, Vice or Mizuki) when there's "Heroines" in the title.
- Some of them are sexually attracted to the playable characters when they are not real people. You got to keep in mind that some characters are underaged such as most notably Kula (Who is 14 years old in the KoF series).
- They went nuts when they see Terry Bogard or/and Skullomania as genderbend characters in the game.
- Some of them whine when some characters from different SNK franchises (other then Nakoruru and Jeanne D' Arc) didn't make the cut (for example, Fio and Eri from Metal Slug). The same may be said for characters who would already appear in KoF such as Blue Mary or Angel.
- They think that only weeaboos play this game when it is a laughable excuse. Amazon reviewers are a good example of this (not making this up).
- Moral Guardians are still present in this community due to the game's nature. Common Sense Media does this.
Status: need help.
Draft: Metal Gear Fandom
Metal Gear (Japanese: メタルギア, Hepburn: Metaru Gia) is a series of action-adventure stealth video games created by Hideo Kojima and developed and published by Konami. The first game, Metal Gear, was released in 1987 for MSX home computers. The player often takes control of a special forces operative (usually Solid Snake or Big Boss), who is assigned the task of finding the titular superweapon "Metal Gear", a bipedal walking tank with the ability to launch nuclear weapons. Several sequels have been released for multiple consoles, which have expanded the original game's plot, adding characters opposing and supporting Snake, while there have also been a few prequels exploring the origins of Metal Gear and recurring characters. The third game in the series, Metal Gear Solid for the PlayStation, marked the beginning of a whole new line of 3D for Metal Gear. As of September 2019, over 55 million copies of games in the franchise have been sold worldwide, with individual installments critically and commercially acclaimed and receiving several awards.
The series is credited for pioneering and popularizing stealth video games and "cinematic video games". Notable traits of the series include stealth mechanics, cinematic cutscenes, intricate storylines, offbeat and fourth wall humor, and exploration of cyberpunk, dystopian, political and philosophical themes, with references to Hollywood films to add flavor. The franchise has also been adapted into other media, such as comics, novels, and drama CDs. Solid Snake also appeared as a guest character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. and had a toxic fandom.
Why They Are In The Hands Of A Terrorist
- They always go after each other just because some fans would like or dislike a certain Metal Gear game thus labeling them as "false fans" and themselves as "true fans". Reall now, a true fan of Metal Gear would maturely like the series and accept what is seen on the table. Proof.
- One word. Edgelords. The reason behind this is because the series is usually M rated.
- They overuse memes related to Metal Gear such as Nanomachines, Son!, Snake?! SNAAAAAAAKE!, Rules of Nature, Punished Snake, I'm Fucking Invincible, etc.
Status: Need help.