Walt Disney (Person) Hatedom
Walt Disney was an American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor, and film producer. He was a pioneer of the American animation industry and introduced several developments in the production of cartoons. As a film producer, he holds the record for most Academy Awards earned by an individual, having won 22 Oscars. He was presented with two Golden Globe Special Achievement Awards and an Emmy Award, among other honors. Several of his films are included in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress. Born in Chicago on December 5, 1901, Disney developed an early interest in drawing. He took art classes as a boy and got a job as a commercial illustrator at the age of 18. He moved to California in the early 1920s and set up the Disney Brothers Studio with his brother Roy. With Ub Iwerks, Walt developed the character Mickey Mouse in 1928, his first highly popular success; he also provided the voice for his creation in the early years. As the studio grew, Disney became more adventurous, introducing synchronized sound, full-color three-strip Technicolor, feature-length cartoons and technical developments in cameras. Disney was also known for films such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady & the Tramp, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Mary Poppins, and The Jungle Book. Disney remains the central figure in the history of animation, yet he does have a toxic hatedom.
Why Their Dreams Can't Come True
- They share the same problems as Michael Jackson Hatedom.
- First off, you got these people who think he supported Adolf Hitler.
- They call Walt Disney unclever insults such as "Nazi", "fascist", "racist", "satanist", "homophobic", "sexist", "misogynist", "anti-Semitic", "Islamophobic", "pedophile", "xenophobic", “Freemason”, and even "anti-autistic". Since when was Disney any of these qualities?
- Some also call him "autistic" too. How hypocrital much.
- They actually make comparisons to Adolf Hitler because according to them "They both hate Jews and looked similar". How is one of the most iconic animators in the animation industry comparable to a tyrannical dictator?
- They still think that Disney is anti-semitic when there is no proof that says so. A good reason why you should never believe what the internet spreads since the internet is not always true. In fact, Disney did hire a lot of people from different backgrounds so why think that?
- On a similar note, they make more false facts about Disney such as Walt being connected with the FBI or him being a pedophile. Blame this tweet. Another example would be how Walt Disney hated Black People because according to them "The Princess and the Frog broke Disney's own race barrier." Our point still stands.
- They didn't realize that there are existing African-American voice actors in Dumbo!
- If they thought that Disney supports Nazism, then why the hell do anti-nazi propaganda shorts made by him exists?
- They celebrated Walt Disney's death from lung cancer. Yeah, we are not joking...
- Even the Disney Fandom ignore Walt Disney himself. They don't realize that if you disrespect any era of Disney film making, then you hate Walt Disney himself.
- These dumbasses will try to shove their "facts" into anyone's faces. They can even manipulate people into believing them.
- Don't ever try to defend Walt Disney because they will onslaught you.
- They will use some movies such as Song of the South as an excuse to dislike him. Yes, we know that the movie is controversial, but leave Walt Disney alone.
- They make some idiotic memes of him such as this and even this.
- Typical edgelords that think that Disney is for man-children when Walt Disney can make movies that anyone can enjoy. We mean, a lot of people including grandparents could remember seeing some Walt Disney classics such as Show White and Pinocchio.
- Hypocrisy: They call Disney unclever insults as mentioned in bullet point number two, yet some of these ignoramuses act and talk like pedophiles, Hitler supporters, anti-autistic, neo-Nazis etc.
- A lot of these jackasses are apart of the Disney Hatedom, United States Hatedom, the Christianity Hatedom (because Walt is a Christian) and the Mickey Mouse Hatedom. They also are SJWs, Moral Guardians, Religious Nut-Jobs, Obsessive Anti-SJWs, Antifas, Communists, Conspiracy theorists, Internet Trolls, Weeaboos, YouTube Commenters, Edgelords, Disney Renaissance fanboys, and even some modern-tards.
- Some of them are also apart of Fox Kids Fandom, Jetix Fandom and Disney XD Hatedom and they blame that Disney XD replaced Jetix for Walt Disney.
- Not all of Disney's haters are like this since some can respect opinions. Too bad they are overshadowed by the toxic haters.
- Not all of them believe in false facts. In fact, some of them even condemn it.
- They do have good points about some of Walt's flaws.