Winx Club Hatedom
Winx Club is an Italian animated television series created, directed, and produced by Iginio Straffi. The series aired on Rainbow S.p.A., 4Kids Entertainment and Nickelodeon. The show also has spin-offs like World of Winx and Pop Pixie. This show has a very toxic hatedom for many reasons.
Why They're Not The Winx
- They mostly come from the The Vyond Community, TheTopTens Community, Harry Potter Fandom, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fandom, 4Kids Entertainment Hatedom, Modern Nickelodeon Hatedom, Sailor Moon Fandom and the W.I.T.C.H. Fandom.
- They bash on anybody who likes the show, especially if you say you prefer Winx Club over My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Sailor Moon, The Powerpuff Girls (1998), Kim Possible, etc.
- It's mostly filled with immature boys who hate it because it's for girls, yet they like other "girly" shows like Sailor Moon, The Powerpuff Girls (1998), Kim Possible etc.
- Lots of hate art.
- They also attack Iginio Straffi for making the show.
- They killed the cartoon community.
- Much like the Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, and the Sonic Movie Hatedoms, they lost their minds when they heard that Winx Club will be adapted into a live-action movie and released by Netflix in 2020 (which will be made for teens and young adults). They don't bother giving it a chance if it'll be better than the show or not.
- Since they are a part of TheTopTens Community. They bullied a user named Dreamformusic just because she liked Winx Club and because of that she quit the site.
- Since they're also part of the Vyond Community, they make generic Vyond-Styled Rants on Winx Club. Here's an example.
- They call it a rip-off of Sailor Moon and Harry Potter even if this show is different and was just inspired by them. They even call it a My Little Pony-Friendship is Magic rip-off even if Winx Club was released in 2004 and MLP in 2010, meaning they make a chronological fallacy in their reasoning.
- A huge part of the hatedom are SJWs and/or moral guardians who complain about the show promoting anorexia and bad eating habits to little girls because of the Winx's and most of the other female characters' thin appearance even if we can often see such characters while they eat food, especially tasty pizza.
- A lot of the haters are feminazi of any gender who claim the series gives females a bad reputation because the Winx "only care about boys and clothes" even if each one of them always had the same boyfriend for the entire series (except for Aisha, but it's because her first boyfriend died) and Stella is the only fashionista of the group and clothes are nowhere near the main focus of the show anyway. This review of a Winx Club video game is an example of this.
- Some haters like PhantomStrider can respect opinions, but are overshadowed by the toxic ones.