Xander (Fire Emblem) Hatedom
Xander is a major playable paladin character in Fire Emblem Fates on the Conquest and Revelation Routes. The eldest of the Nohrian siblings, he is the crown prince of the country who commands the loyalty of Laslow and Peri as his personal retainers. Xander personally supervised Corrin's combat training when they were adopted into the family during childhood. Known to be born with no exceptional talents, Xander had to meticulously apply himself to his training in order to earn the privalage to weild the Siegfried. Like Ryoma, he too has toxic haters.
Why They're Going Home In Pieces
- They actually believe that Xander is a communist simply because of how his Japanese name is Marx. We wish we were making this up, but no. But wait theres more.
- They are apart of the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates Hatedom since he appears in Fates.
- They could also be part of the Peri Hatedom since she is one of Xander's retainers.
- The "are you smarter than Xander trend". [Enter at your own risk].
- The haters can also be part of the Ryoma Fandom or even be part of Hoshido in a toxic way.
- They hate him because of his flaws. Do you really expect him to be perfect? Besides, he's fictional.
- They constantly overuse the "Father can't be evil" excuse which can annoy you easily. Read one of the comments section.
- Some may also hate him for stupid reasons as well such as his hair or even Garon himself. What kind of madness is this?
- People who hate him for everything don't even see the good qualities Xander has such as being seen as a humble person multiple times.
- Both sides can tolerate different opinions on the character.
- Some don't take the communist joke too seriously.
- Some have good reasons why they dislike him.
- They are right about the possible flaws Xander can have.
- Not all of them hate Peri or Fire Emblem Fates.