Xbox Fandom and Hatedom
The Xbox (later referred to as Xbox Original) is a home video game console and the fist installment f the Xbox series of consoles created by Microsoft. It was released as Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market on November 15, 2001, in North America, followed by Australia, Europe, and Japan in 2002. It's a sixth-generation console competing with Sony's PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube. The Xbox was graphically powerful compared to its rivals, featuring a 733 MHz Intel Pentium III processor, a processor that could be found on a standard PC. It was also noted for its PC-like size and weight and was the first console to feature a built-in hard disk. In November 2002, Microsoft launched Xbox Live, a fee-based online gaming service that enabled subscribers to download new content and connect with other players through a broadband connection. Xbox Live had support in the original console design through an integrated Ethernet port. The service gave Microsoft an early foothold in online gaming and would help the Xbox become a competitor in the sixth-generation of consoles. While it did had a record-breaking launch in North America, it didn't do so well outside of the Western market due to how it sold poorly in Japan. This console was well known for introducing the Halo and Forza series, but it also introduced a toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why The Xbox Isn't Ready For Its Toxic Fans and Haters
- They come from the Nintendo Hatedom and the Sony Interactive Entertainment Hatedom simply because of the PS2 and GameCube being competitors. With all that said, they are obviously from the Microsoft Fandom.
- In audition, they cause some really huge arguments involving Sony and come up with poor arguments on why Xbox is better than the PS2. They also come up with lame reasons why Xbox original exclusives are better than PS2 exclusives
- They complained about how the Xbox failed in Japan. Now hear this, do you really think that everyone should own an Xbox. Besides, not everyone has to have one you know.
- They even want to bring back the original Xbox Live or even the original Xbox itself without realizing that it's not going to happen soon.
- There was even a petition to bring back original Xbox Live. Not joking.
- As what you can expect from Microsoft fanboys, they pummel on GameCube and PS2 without giving them a chance.
- Typical nostalgiatards who would never give the newer consoles a chance. Especially the Xbox One being the main offender.
- Don't ever say you prefer the PS2 or GameCube over Xbox because they will lose their minds.
- These are the same idiots who treasure and act clingy over the Xbox. We bet you saw that coming.
- As expected from anything related to Microsoft, these morons think that both the original Xbox and Microsoft are flawless thus ignoring the limits.
- One of the most infamous moments that ever happened to an Xbox fanboy was when Tyrone Spellman beat his 17-month-old daughter to death simple because how his daughter somehow knocked his Xbox to the ground thus breaking it. This lead to him spending 47 years in prison. This goes to show you how selfish toxic Microsoft and classic Xbox fanboys can be.
- Some of them would even take Blinx way too seriously just because Master Cheif was more of an icon on the Xbox. While they are right about John-117 being an icon, but that does not mean you demonize the Time Sweeper. Ironically enough, Blinx was in fact proposed as the mascot for the Xbox in Japan for a while.
- This mostly comes from the Sony Interactive Entertainment Fandom as well as the Nintendo Fandom. Also, moderntards, weeaboos (Because the Xbox was a major console that is American), and PC Gaming Elitists.
- They would use the "it's American made" excuse to hate the console which is rather silly. They can also use the "Because it's not Sony" excuse as well.
- Some of them are even part of the Classic Rare Ltd. Fandom simply because of how they loathed on the fact that Rare is owned by Microsoft.
- They wish that Microsoft never bought Rare from Nintendo, without considering that Nintendo only owned 49% of Rare, which means that it was easy for more companies, not only Microsoft, to acquire Rare, plus, one fact that few people know, is that Activision was interested in buying Rare too, which means that Rare did not have another alternative.
- They pound on Conker: Live and Reloaded and Grabbed by the Ghoulies just because they aren't on a Nintendo platform.
- They will bully anyone who owns an Xbox. Of course, any toxic Microsoft hater would do that.
- They still think that the games on the original Xbox are just nothing but shooters when some games don't qualify as shooters and instead of a different genre.
- The mindset still never gives the games a chance. How can you hate Xbox if you never tried it?
- They think that the Xbox didn't have exclusives when it does have some such as the Halo series, the Blinx series, the Forza series, the Fable series, and even others as well including Jet Set Radio Future, Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- They think it's for casual gamers when anyone can enjoy the console
- The Microsoft haters still think the company is evil which is just stupid as saying Disney is evil.
- You can still find both mature fans and haters of the console since not all of them are toxic.
- Some are aware of the hardware limitations the Xbox had.
- Not all of them hate Blinx in a toxic way.
- Some may like the PS2 and GameCube. If not, some could have an honest reason to why the PS2 and GameCube aren't their cups of tea.
- They can still enjoy the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- On the flip side, some may have a legit reason to not like the newer Microsoft consoles and may point out the flaws they may have as long as they're sane.
- Some are fine with the discontinuation of the Original Xbox
- They do have a point that some bad Xbox games do exist such as Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon, Drake of the 99 Dragons, Dino Crisis 3, Kabuki Warriors, Pulse Racer, PocketBike Racer, Mob Enforcer, Loons: The Fight for Fame, Sneakers, Jaws Unleased, Shrek (Xbox Game), Seablade, Superman: The Man of Steel, Unreal II: The Awakening, Stake: Fortune Fighters, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix, Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green, etc.
- Some Rare fans can still enjoy Grabbed by the Ghoulies and Conker Live and Reloaded. If not, they may have an honest opinion as to why they may not like the games.
- Speaking of Rare fans, some are fine with Microsoft owning rare.
- Not all of them are toxic Sony fans, Nintendo fans, or weeaboos.
- They are right that the Xbox does have some faults such as the original controller (commonly known as "Duke" or "Fat") being too large or the clock capacitor acid leaking that will break down many early Xbox consoles.