Zorua/Zoroark (Pokémon) Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zorua (Japanese: ゾロア Zorua) and Zoroark (Japanese: ゾロアーク Zoroark) are both Dark-type, fox-like Pokémon introduced in Generation V. They also suffer from a toxic hatedom.
Why This Hatedom Is Toxic
- Back when Pokémon Black/White was released, fans hated them for being "event exclusive", yet that doesn't appear to be the case anymore since there have been a few later games where Zorua or Zoroark appear as catchable wild Pokémon.
- They're just as nasty and perverted as the toxic portion of the fandom.
- Like the fandom, they also mistaken Zorua and Zoroark as wolves when they're actually supposed to be foxes, since Zorua and Zoroark are based on kitsune.
- Some only hate them just because they like some other Pokémon better.
- Some mature haters who can respect opinions.